Mmmmmmm! My very favorite fish to make at home is cod.
On busy weeknights, there is nothing simpler than a crispy cod dinner with a side salad.
This recipe here is super simple because…I use the air fryer!
Coat your fish, toss it in, and dinner is really just about done!
All you need is some tartar sauce (or even ketchup!) on the side and your family will have the tastiest dinner!
The air fryer makes this crispy cod dinner even simpler!
- ½ cup or so of grainy mustard (we use one from Trader Joe’s, Dijon will work too!)
- 4 to 6 cod filets
- about 1½ cups or so of your favorite Italian-style breadcrumbs (we use g-free!)
- about 6–8 green onions, finely chopped
- about ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with Pam.
- Take each of your pieces of cod and brush on your mustard. Set aside.
- Next, in a shallow dish (like a pie plate!), add in your breadcrumbs, chopped green onions and Parm.
- Next, take each piece of cod coated in mustard and dredge it in your breadcrumb mixture. After that, place it in your air fryer.
- Close the air fryer drawer, set the temp to 400 degrees and the timer to 16 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, your cod is ready to go! It should be browned, crispy and delicious!
We use Aleia’s Gluten-Free Italian Breadcrumbs.