It wouldn’t be the official first day of fall without a pumpkin recipe!!!
A few months ago, I shared my Blender Banana Muffins with you guys and they were such a hit, that I gave them a fall twist. This season, I’ve made this easy recipe in both muffin and loaf tins and either way, it turns out delish.
Turn on your oven, pull out your pumpkin pie spice, open a can of pumpkin and get to baking!
It’s officially fall, y’all!Print
An easy bread recipe you’ll want to make again and again this fall! Bonus, we use gluten-free flour for a g-free alternative at our house!
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup melted butter
- about ½ cup of mashed bananas (the more ripe the better, about 1 banana)
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin (we use Libby’s)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour (we use Namaste g-free flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease (I use Pam) a standard size loaf pan. Set aside. (See below for a muffin alternative.)
- Put your first five ingredients right inside your blender. Blend it up until smooth (not long, less than a minute).
- Next, add your flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice to a mixing bowl. Slowly pour your pumpkin mixture into this flour mixture and stir until just just combined.
- Pour this batter into your prepared loaf pan.
- Pop in the oven and bake about 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool at least ten minutes before removing and enjoying. Store your bread at room temp.
To keep things g-free, we use Namaste gluten-free flour! You can also divide this batter up and make about 1.5 dozen muffins! You’ll bake those about 18 minutes.