Oh friends, I have the perfect weekend recipe for you!
My Apple Butter Waffles with Cider Syrup aren’t just delicious, they’re easy too because…I just jazz up pancake & waffle mix 🙂 .
Your house will smell yummy, your family’s bellies will be full and you will instantly feel oh so fall.
Don’t forget, if you’re looking for other easy and delicious fall breakfast recipes, I have them right here for you:
APPLE BACON PANCAKES WITH CINNAMON SYRUP
EASY MAPLE FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
APPLE CHEDDAR SAUSAGE BALLS
MAPLE BACON PUMPKIN PANCAKES
Happy Friday from my kitchen to yours! xxPrint
These simple little waffles will instantly make you feel more fall! It’s as easy as jazzing up pancake/waffle mix and syrup. Enjoy!
- 1½ cups your favorite pancake & waffle mix (we use gf Trader Joe’s)
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup apple butter (store bought or homemade)
- ½ cup cider plus more for syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- your favorite syrup
- Preheat your waffle iron to medium heat. Spray with a non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together with your electric mixer the waffle mix, milk, apple butter, cider, cinnamon, vegetable oil and eggs until smooth.
- Ladle this batter down into your waffle iron and start making your waffles.
- While your waffles are cooking away, make your cider syrup. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add in however much syrup your family might enjoy (we typically use one cup) and a splash of cider. Let this come to a simmer and then simmer away until you’re ready to top your waffles.
The number of waffles this recipe yields depends on how large your waffle iron is. You should have enough batter to feed at least six people though. Enjoy!