Happy Labor Day, friends, this post is sponsored by Our Place and Shop Style, and I’m so excited because right now…OUR PLACE IS HAVING THEIR 25% OFF GOODBYE SUMMER SALE August 25th through September 7th!
Right now, they’re having a HUGE sale where almost everything is 25% off! If you’ve been wanting to try these items from Our Place like their Always Pan, Perfect Pot, Cast Iron Always Pan or Ovenware Set, NOW IS THE TIME!
With fall and winter approaching, my kitchen will be working overtime making cozy and delicious recipes for my family. Check out how I use the Our Place Perfect Pot to make one of our family’s favorite fall recipes…
This recipe is such a staple in our house!
It’s truly as easy as…
…add in your ground beef…
…some chopped red onion…
…a little cream corn, diced tomatoes and Ranch style beans…
…some chopped green chiles plus any leftover brisket you have or store bought!
…dinner is done 🙂 .
Here’s the complete recipe:Print
Adding brisket to this recipe takes chili to a whole other level. It will be really hard for you to go back after tasting this!
- 1 pound of ground beef
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- salt and pepper
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (15 oz) can Ranch Style beans do not drain
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 1 (14 oz) can cream corn, do not drain
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chiles
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard (you can use regular mustard, but I like the spicy)
- 1 (14 oz) package of precooked and shredded brisket (like Kingsford) or about 14 oz of shredded leftover brisket tossed in ½ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- grated cheddar cheese to garnish (we used a mix of white cheddar)
- chopped green onions to garnish
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, brown up your ground beef in a drizzle of EVOO. Once browned and crumbly, stir in your salt and pepper along with your chopped onion. Let this simmer together about five minutes so your onion can get tender.
- Next, stir in your chili powder, beans, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and spicy mustard. Stir all of this together before finally stirring in your shredded brisket. Allow this to simmer on the stove at least 10 minutes but up to an hour (I’ve done it both ways), stirring occasionally.
- When you’re ready to eat, ladle chili into bowls and garnish with cheddar cheese and chopped green onions.
We love to make brisket for dinner at our house! We often make this one HERE. You can make this brisket and use the leftovers for the chili or substitute with an already cooked brisket like the one I found at my store.
This version is a little modified from my original version HERE but just as delish!
Here are some of my favorite things about the Our Place Perfect Pot:
1: It can withstand temps up to 425 degrees, so you can place it directly in the oven (no transferring!). This is particularly good for recipes like my stew that can be made in a pot and simmer away all day in the oven.
2: It’s so light! Every time I pick this pot up, I’m surprised by how light it is. I always think “this is the perfect pot for my grandmother to use!”. It’s super light, easy to store, easy to pull off a shelf or out of a cabinet. I love that about it!
3: I am OBSESSED with the pour spout. Anyone else hate draining things from their pots? Either you don’t get all the water out or you accidentally dump part of your food into the sink, draining from a pot is hard…but with the Perfect Pot, there is a pour spout built in to the side of the pot for draining. Simply put on the lid and drain over your sink. Brilliant. Like legit, brilliant.
Also, don’t forget about…
…the classic Our Place Always Pan! It’s the perfect do-it-all wonder designed to replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware, so you can focus your energy on more important things than the pile up in your sink. It is the perfect pan for my Sausage & Apple Hash! Right now, the Our Place Always Pan is included in the Labor Day Sale too! It’s 25% off!
It’s essentially 8-in-1:
- Non-stick pan
- Fry Pan
- Spatula rest (no more messy counters!)
- Steamer (great for a healthy one-pot meal)
- Saute Pan
I love all of the great colors both the Our Place Always Pan and Our Place Perfect Pot come in, but the blue salt spoke to my heart that most, so that’s the color I selected. That being said, there are many other color options for both!
Shop the Goodbye Summer Sale now through September 7th and receive 25% off almost everything! You will love every item from Our Place! I certainly love how they thoughtfully source their products and that their package materials are biodegradable and offset their carbon footprint. They are a mission-driven cookware company with products your family will love!
Happy Monday, friends! I’ll see you all back here tomorrow! xx