‘Tis the season for festive cocktails!
This weekend, if you’re looking to make a Bloody Mary to accompany your brunch, why not try my holiday twist and make it “merry” instead?
A delicious way to celebrate the day and oh so Christmas-y too!
It pairs very well with…
Happy Friday, friends! xxPrint
A festive twist on a brunch classic! ‘Tis the season to swap out your Bloody Mary for a Bloody Merry!
- 1 shot of vodka
- 1 shot of cranberry juice
- the juice of half a lime
- about ¼ cup of tomato juice
- a sprinkle of garlic salt
- fresh cranberries and rosemary to garnish
- In your cocktail shaker, add in your vodka, cranberry juice, lime, tomato juice and garlic salt along with your ice. Give it a shake and pour.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary for a festive touch.