Today’s extra fun post is sponsored by Wayfair because right now, they have EARLY BLACK FRIDAY DEALS between November 13th and December 4th where you can score home deals on items up to 70% off, plus free and fast shipping!
Last month, I shared my GUEST SPACE HOLIDAY MAKEOVER and today…
…I’m sharing MY NEW BAR CART 🙂 .
Eeeeeks! I love it so much!
I had been wanting a bar cart for over a year now, but it wasn’t until we were on Nantucket for my birthday that my interior designer mom (who was at my house watching my kids), sent me this text…
…I ordered it immediately and LOVED IT when it arrived!
When Wayfair asked me to collaborate today about their EARLY BLACK FRIDAY SALE (where so many items are discounted up to 70% off between November 13th and December 4th!), I was like OF COURSE, I JUST BOUGHT A NEW BAR CART AND I LOVE IT!!
Up until now, this space only had a dining table, so I didn’t have a lamp on any surface (and you know how much I love a little lamp!), but now, I have a spot for a little lamp, a candle…
…and then any yummy treats, snacks, bottles, or cuuute CHRISTMAS TREE SPODE DINNER PLATES (now 70% off!) and other goodies.
You can also find this RIEDEL SPEY BARWARE SET on sale now too!
Also on the BAR CART…
…my CHRISTMAS COCONUT MACAROONS!
We love making coconut macaroons, and they’re truly the easiest little recipe to mix and match. For our festive CHRISTMAS MACAROONS, I just chopped cherry sour and green apple sour candies. Easy as that! Don’t forget, these are so simple to make gluten-free too!Print
We love making coconut macaroons, and they’re truly the easiest little recipe to mix and match. For our festive CHRISTMAS MACAROONS, I just chopped cherry sour and green apple sour candies. Easy as that! Don’t forget, these are so simple to make gluten-free too!
- 5½ cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (we use gf)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- about a cup of chopped cherry and apple sour candies (see note below)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your cookie sheet with Pam or line it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut and flour with a wooden spoon. Stir in your salt, condensed milk, and chopped candy.
- Drop by the two tablespoons full on to your parchment paper.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly brown and toasted.
- Remove from oven to cool before enjoying. Serve either warm or room temp. Store in an airtight container on the counter when not enjoying.
Cherry Sours are easy to find on your candy aisle, but to get our Apple Sours, I had to buy the variety pack of Sours (including red, green, yellow, orange and purple) and just pick out the green ones.
Happy happy Friday, friends!
Don’t forget, you can shop WAYFAIR’S EARLY BLACK FRIDAY SALE between November 13th and December 4th to score home deals on items up to 70% off, plus free and fast shipping!
Happy savings! I’ll see you tomorrow! xx