8 Back to School Peanut Butter Recipes

, 8 Back to School Peanut Butter Recipes

Anyone else immediately think of peanut butter when they hear it’s back to school time?  For me, it’s a no-brainer!  Back to school means apples, school supplies, waking up early and peanut butter 😉 .  I don’t typically make my kids after school snacks, but when I do, it almost always has peanut butter in it.  So far this school year (all 6 days we’ve had so far!), I’ve made two of these treats for my gang.  They’re easy, they’re delicious and they put me in that back to school spirit!  Enjoy! xo

, 8 Back to School Peanut Butter Recipes

, 8 Back to School Peanut Butter Recipes

Peanut Butter & Jelly Bread

, 8 Back to School Peanut Butter Recipes

PB&J Bars

, 8 Back to School Peanut Butter Recipes

Butterscotch Maple No Bake Cookies

From my peanut butter loving people to yours, happy back to school season!! xo

, 8 Back to School Peanut Butter Recipes

• Reply Erika Slaughter August 23, 2019 at 4:38 am

I’m adding ALL these to my list!!

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog August 23, 2019 at 4:52 am

So yummy! My favourite is still the thumbprint cookies – I have such a soft spot for those! 🙂

• Reply Narci August 23, 2019 at 6:02 am

Those PB and J bars are sooo good! I need to make sure them again, because they are always a big hit!

• Reply Amy August 23, 2019 at 7:51 am

Good morning Shay!! So I love that you make peanut butter rice Krispie treats. Growing up, we always had them but!! We make them and freeze them and then put a scoop of vanilla ice cream in between to make a sandwich. We had them all the time in the summer, and guaranteed every single time we introduced them to friends they had never had them. They are as staple in our house as chocolate chip cookies!! The only difference in our recipes is we left out the sugar!:)

• Reply Cari Ferrell August 23, 2019 at 1:21 pm

I made your mushroom meatball pasta last night in the crockpot. My family LOVED it!! Loved it so much it was gone (we typically have leftovers). Loving your crockpot ideas for baseball nights!

• Reply Kristine August 23, 2019 at 9:56 am

This is so unusual to me. In Canada all schools are considered nut free zones for children with life-threatening allergies. Do they not have this rule in your schools? Perhaps only certain classrooms where needed?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama August 23, 2019 at 11:19 am

Only where needed! Madeley’s preschool is completely nut free, but the big kids school is by the class. Some years, my kids have been in nut free classes, but not this year.

• Reply Bridget Stickland August 23, 2019 at 7:45 pm

Yum… Same in Australia. Peanuts, including peanut butter sandwiches banned at all primary schools.