First Day of School Menu

, First Day of School Menu

Today, I’m sharing with you guys our First Day of School Menu!

When we were in the car on the way home from San Antonio, I did our meal plan for the week and the kids all decided what we will eat on the first day of school for supper.

From our family to yours, happy back to school season!

, First Day of School Menu

A Caprese Salad will be on the menu just about every night until tomato season is over.  I bought feta instead of mozzarella this week though.

, First Day of School Menu

My Provolone Lasagna is ALWAYS a hit around here!  The kids were pumped about me making this on Thursday night (our first day of school), so that they can eat the leftovers on Friday at lunch (in their thermoses!).

, First Day of School Menu

Kensington requested that she make two things on the first day of school (woohoo!).  She wants to make us this Lemon Berry Cobbler for dessert…

, First Day of School Menu

…and then these 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins just because (they’ll be great for breakfast and/or a snack!).

So, that’s what we’re having on the first day of school!  What do you normally make for dinner that night?

, First Day of School Menu

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog August 13, 2019 at 4:46 am

Such a fun menu to celebrate the first day of school! Great recipes! 💕✨

• Reply Narci August 13, 2019 at 5:20 am

Yum! Make double please, and we will see you on Thursday night. 😉 This looks delicious!

• Reply Erika Slaughter August 13, 2019 at 6:27 am

We’re having your cheeseburger sliders!!

• Reply Kathy August 13, 2019 at 7:32 am

Everything on your back to school menu sounds delicious!!

• Reply Sarah M. August 13, 2019 at 7:51 am

We usually make your mac and cheese with the crunchy fried onions on top!

• Reply Amy J August 13, 2019 at 9:14 am

I am going to try your Thermos trick this year for my 2 kiddos. I think it’s a great idea! Also, I really love the idea of my kids getting a hearty filling meal. My oldest and picky. His lunches in years past have been basically junk. We are having spaghetti tonight so they can take for lunch tomorrow! Wishing everyone a great 1st week.

• Reply Valerie August 13, 2019 at 11:15 am

Those muffins will be made weekly through the fall and maybe winter months for us! So yummy, crazy easy and a great snack!

• Reply Melissa Adrian August 13, 2019 at 8:45 pm

Try using butterscotch chips. It is delicious!