Amazon Lately.

, Amazon Lately.

I saw this and it made me laugh out loud!  Anyone else?!

On Friday, I told you how much I loved…

, Amazon Lately.

this towel turban thing I bought off of Amazon, and apparently, all you already have one (why didn’t someone tell me?!).  It’s amazing, right?  AMAZING!  I thought since I shared that random Amazon find, I’d share some more.  Here’s what we’ve been Prime-ing lately…

, Amazon Lately.

Ashby’s speech therapist let her borrow her Spot It game one week and since then, I think she’s requested to borrow it every week.  Ashby loves this little card game so much, and to be honest, it’s one of my favorites to play with her too.  It’s a quick game to play, it’s one where we both have the same advantage, multiple people can play, only two can play, you can play a long time or just a minute…it’s just easy.  I decided we should probably return the speech therapist’s game, so I went online and bought ourselves one.  We bought a Frozen edition this time, but there are so many to pick from.  I think this is a great game for so many reasons!

, Amazon Lately.

I took this selfie at 4:50 AM on my way to the gym.  Side note, but friends, I LOVE working out earlier in the morning.  It has really changed my whole day! It stinks getting up early, but I am so, so, so happy when 6:00 rolls around and my workout is over!

, Amazon Lately.

I bought this tank on Amazon 😉 .

, Amazon Lately.

A digital book mark for one of my little readers 🙂 .

, Amazon Lately.

I tried to fight the trend, but friends, I’ve jumped back on the scrunchie train.  I bought this set of velvet scrunchies for when I throw my hair up at home and LOVE them!  They’re so soft that they don’t crease my hair, pull on my hair and/or damage my hair.  Kensington and Ashby have been using them too.

, Amazon Lately.

Okay, how cute are these cranberry colored sneakers?  We have so many outdoor games right now that I’m always needing a pair of sneakers to throw on and these were a fun fall color (plus, I thought they were a great price for an athletic shoe!).

, Amazon Lately.

This is my favorite size jar for making jams and apple butter!

, Amazon Lately.

How cute is my tee?!  I was totally impressed when it arrived because sometimes you don’t know about t-shirt material, but this one felt nice and not cheap (which is amazing considering how much it is!).  It comes in so many fun prints, but I thought this leopard looked like fall 🙂 .

, Amazon Lately.

Love, love, love this t-shirt!  (Psssst: you can find my booties HERE and they’re now 40% off!)

, Amazon Lately.

I’m pretty sure I’ve shared these before.  I have kept a set on my desk for years and years.  They’re great pen/marker things.  I needed a fresh batch!

, Amazon Lately.

We’re always working on fine motor skills over here 🙂 .  These are great for that!

, Amazon Lately.

These are my very favorite non-stick skillets.  We keep one on our stove 24/7 and between Andrew and me, I bet we use it three times a day (at least!).  Because we use it so often, we get a new one about every year or so.  They’re really great!

, Amazon Lately.

Madeley needed to bring headphones to school to keep there, so I bought her these.  They’re the perfect size for her!

That’s what we’ve been Amazon-ing to our house.  Okay, right now, tell me the very last thing you Amazon-ed yourself.  Mine is this.

Have a great Monday! xo

• Reply Lauren September 9, 2019 at 4:43 am

Great minds think alike apparently, I just did a post about what I’ve Been Priming last week! You can read it here if you’re curious: http://www.allaboutthatmommylife.com/2019/09/what-ive-been-priming.html?m=1

Also, love that Spot It game and totally forgot about it. We’ve been looking for games to play with our daughter and that looks perfect. Adding to the cart now!!

Lauren

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog September 9, 2019 at 4:44 am

Love seeing what you buy on Amazon! I swear I need that set of Stabilo pens… 😉

• Reply Sheri September 11, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Starting with one of the sets works great, but if you are a pen weirdo like me and need more colors they sell them individually at Michaels.

• Reply Erika Slaughter September 9, 2019 at 4:50 am

I just Prime-d Ebby Lee a new volleyball because we’re starting to have a problem around here with volleyballs and socks. What happen to those items at my house?

• Reply Beth Knecht September 9, 2019 at 5:15 am

I love that dress in pink! Almost bought it for a bachelorette party, but it wouldn’t arrive on time! Just grabbed some Si perfume on Amazon over the weekend!

• Reply Ahna @ Hammers N Hugs September 9, 2019 at 5:28 am

This long sleeve maxi dress with pockets (https://amzn.to/2ZKupKk). It is so comfortable. It’s like wearing a super cute blanket that’s cinched around the waist. Ha. Now the weather just needs to get a little colder . . .

• Reply Lauren Darrell September 9, 2019 at 10:39 am

I have the short sleeve version of that same dress in two colors and LOVE it!!! The pockets are the best!

• Reply Ahna @ Hammers N Hugs September 9, 2019 at 8:05 pm

Lauren I do too!! Ha. And I totally agree about the pockets. Immediately makes the dress more comfortable.

• Reply Julie C. September 9, 2019 at 5:30 am

I just submitted an Amazon order last night!!!! I am a preschool teacher & our theme is Pirates for the next couple of weeks. I ordered gold coins & jewels; treasure chest molds & gold liquid watercolor.

• Reply Tanya September 9, 2019 at 5:37 am

The last thing I primed was the Harry Potter Lego advent calendar that Andrea recommended last week. Thanks for all the shopping ideas. I have so many tabs open now! You can check out all my recent online purchases in my monthly link up – Prime Purchases. –> Tanya – The Other Side of the Road

• Reply Annette Mazzoli September 9, 2019 at 5:54 am

Thanks, Shay! I just ordered the skillet and the leopard tee (except in long sleeve, V-neck).
    I was especially looking for a new skillet-appreciate the link!

• Reply Narci September 9, 2019 at 6:03 am

What a great list of Amazon finds. I love seeing what everyone else has in their Amazon cart!

• Reply Kelly Means September 9, 2019 at 6:03 am

What size did you purchase in the amazon shirt?

• Reply Lori Reggio September 9, 2019 at 6:12 am

Tinkle razors…..do you shave your face?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama September 9, 2019 at 6:51 am

I’ve heard so many great things about those razors but I’ve never bought them!

• Reply Jenn September 9, 2019 at 6:19 am

I got these in the mail Saturday and wore them yesterday! So cute and fun! Got tons of compliments!

• Reply Missi September 9, 2019 at 6:24 am

Did the leopard tee run true to size? It’s so cute!

• Reply Nicole September 9, 2019 at 6:26 am

What size did you get in the two tops?? Thanks!!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama September 9, 2019 at 6:51 am

I bought xsmall in the athletic top and small in the leopard top!

• Reply Hannah Moylan September 9, 2019 at 6:56 am

Love those tennis shoes and that t-shirt! I may just have to go order those for my self! The last thing I ordered was a new memory foam pillow!

• Reply Nicole September 9, 2019 at 7:05 am

What color and size did you get for the dress?? Cute!!

• Reply Elspeth September 9, 2019 at 7:14 am

I haven’t thought to try amazon for clothes, but will definitely look into it, the last thing I bought was makeup…there was a sale so I couldn’t resist…

• Reply Chrys September 9, 2019 at 7:33 am

I’m sorry, but who looks that fabulous and vibrant at 4:50 am?! I need at least 2 hours in me to look somewhat decent! By the way, I think your hair looks AMAZING in the picture where you are wearing the leopard print t-shirt. 😉 Happy Monday girl!

• Reply Sheaffer Sims September 9, 2019 at 7:35 am

I think I’m going to have to order those scrunchies! I have a leopard tee like that and a camo one in my post this Friday. Such a great Fall staple!

• Reply Nancy Luce September 9, 2019 at 7:36 am

The non-stick skillet is at a really low price in red!

• Reply Taylor R September 9, 2019 at 7:52 am

The last thing I Primed myself was the She Reads Truth Bible to give as a gift!

• Reply Lauren Palmer September 9, 2019 at 8:00 am

Digital Bookmark!! Where have you been all my life?

• Reply S. Wier September 9, 2019 at 8:18 am

Random question about your closet…can you reach the top hanging area? If not, what do you use to get those items? We’re buying a house with a similar closet and this mama would love to know – thanks!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama September 9, 2019 at 8:32 am

Either our library ladder (I think that’s what it’s called) or we have a pull down bar (depending on which section of the closet we’re getting our clothes from).

• Reply Coleen September 9, 2019 at 8:24 am

Did you know there is an MLB spot it? Lots of Red Sox icons!

• Reply Kristina Bednorz September 9, 2019 at 8:26 am

Have you tried the Red Copper Pans? They are amazing and free of PFOA, PTFE and Cadmium.

• Reply Kayla B September 9, 2019 at 8:30 am

Love me some prime! I also have been using smile.amazon.com cause that way some of your purchases (mostly the ones directly through amazon) donate money to a charity you select! Win/win!

• Reply Nichole September 9, 2019 at 8:43 am

I just primed new cat collars and an automatic feeder. One of my three cats is now on a special diet #sigh. I also primed a Serena t-shirt!

• Reply Danna September 9, 2019 at 8:44 am

I love the leopard tee. Our high school mascot is the vipers so I bought the long sleeve snake print and it too is soft and comfortable. Now if it will only get cooler to wear! I laugh at our prime orders because they are so random. From apparel to home deco to dog needs, etc. Ha! Have a great week!

• Reply Anneka September 9, 2019 at 8:51 am

Last thing I primed was a bottle of tallish Essie nail polish and a Mama moose sweatshirt for my bestie’s birthday present. Oh, and tracing paper for my 4 year old to trace maps. But I’m thinking we might need that water bead set sometime…

• Reply Mallory September 9, 2019 at 8:55 am

Pillow covers to freshen up my current throw pillows for fall! I haven’t tried this before, but thought it was worth it for the price vs. buying a whole new throw pillow.

• Reply WhittyWife September 9, 2019 at 8:56 am

Stop it. Now I just have one more reason why I should start buying scrunchies again. 😉😄 Isn’t it crazy the things that come back in style?! Haha. They ARE gentler on your hair though. Looks like I have an Amazon purchase to make. 😉

• Reply Becky September 9, 2019 at 9:05 am

I LOVE these kinds of posts! I just bought some new apple watch bands! I love options… Haha!

• Reply NicoleinWI September 9, 2019 at 9:55 am

If you need another family game that is similar to spot it, but even more fun – but Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza. My kids are obsessed with it.

• Reply Chandra September 9, 2019 at 10:10 am

Umm, how sexy does that leopard tee outfit look?!! Love that you are NOT wearing a cami underneath. Makes a huge difference. Loved the outfit Shay.

• Reply Richelle Orman September 9, 2019 at 10:11 am

Shay, where is your sports bra from? Also, loved this post because we’re huge on Amazon shopping here. Please do more!! Thank you!!

• Reply Haley sogge September 9, 2019 at 11:17 am

Do Reebok shoes run true to size?

• Reply lauren September 9, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Okay your hair looks FAB in that pic with the amazon shirt!! I must know what you used to curl it! What size of curling tool? SO fab!

• Reply Karen September 9, 2019 at 12:26 pm

Man I loooooove Amazon! I just received a pedicure tool and an oil/cream set of Boos cutting board conditioners. 🤷🏻‍♀️🥰

• Reply Anna September 9, 2019 at 1:22 pm

These are the BEST nonstick skillets, for the next time you need one 🙂 They are heavy so they never warp, they cook super evenly, and they are really truly nonstick. I’ve been using mine at least daily for a couple years and they are still in amazing shape!

• Reply Marisa September 9, 2019 at 1:42 pm

I bought the same leopard t-shirt (it also happens to be my last Amazon purchase) and I too was pleasantly surprised at the quality for the price point! I also purchased the same headphones for my 6 yr old and they have already had a lot of wear and they are the perfect size. I have a few different brands of turban towels but Aquis was the first brand I ever had and it is the best one out of all of them. I have wanted another and for some reason never thought to check Amazon…ding dong. That digital bookmark is pretty awesome too…geez, I need to stop reading these posts, my Amazon haul does NOT need any help growing 🙂

• Reply Erin Hunt September 9, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Where are those gold bracelets from!!!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama September 10, 2019 at 4:43 am

I bought them at a local boutique but the brand is BuDhaGirl!

• Reply Lindsay September 9, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Okay what color polish are you wearing? I’m about to paint my nails for the week and love that dark color!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama September 10, 2019 at 4:43 am

It’s a nexgen color, but it’s very, very similar to OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest!

• Reply Katie September 9, 2019 at 4:57 pm

I just bought the same dress!!! In orange!

• Reply Jaeme September 9, 2019 at 7:37 pm

Where are your gold bangles from in the leopard tee photo?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama September 10, 2019 at 4:42 am

I bought them at a local boutique, but the brand is BuDhaGirl.

• Reply Kayleigh Quinn September 9, 2019 at 8:07 pm

I LOVE using Spot It with my kiddos as a pediatric occupational therapist! It’s so beneficial for so many reasons! I didn’t know they made themed versions! I may have to get that for the few kiddos I play it with each week.

• Reply Leanne September 9, 2019 at 9:31 pm

Okay this is a really random purchase, but I am loving it! My eye doctor recommended it for my dry eyes, but really I think anyone would love this. Heat it in the microwave for 20 seconds, put on your eyes for 10 minutes…it’s bliss. Feels like the best time out at the end of the day. Can’t look at the phone, tv, or do anything but lay there. Peaceful bliss!

• Reply Amanda @ That Inspired Chick September 9, 2019 at 10:11 pm

Amazon posts are my FAVE! That leopard tee is workin’ for you, friend! Last thing I primed was a music stand for Matthew! #mybleedingears 😂
    That Inspired Chick

• Reply Kim C September 10, 2019 at 5:53 am

😂 This post makes me laugh because my last Amazon order consisted of a folding fire pit cooking grate for Cub Scouts, the pink, grey and white stripped T-shirt you recommended from Amazon awhile ago, and your Simmers cookbook. Clearly you have an influence on me 😂

• Reply Amanda September 11, 2019 at 9:30 am

I bet mine is the most random- MISO PASTE! One of my Emeals recipies called for it this week, and I couldn’t find it at my local grocery store. I could hunt for a asian grocery or health food store, but why bother?! $7.96 on amazon, delivered!