What’s Up Wednesday {02.27.19}

It’s What’s Up Wednesday !

Annnnnd please note, the new graphic…

What's Up Wednesday Graphic

Sheaffer and I decided we needed to change the first one, so here you go  WUW Graphic 2.0!  If you’re blogging and linking up today, please switch it out.  #thankyou

On the last Wednesday of every month, Sheaffer and I host this little link up where we share what’s going on with us right now.  Most Wednesdays, Sheaffer blogs WUW right along with us, but occasionally, during Bachelor/Bachelorette season, she blogs recaps of that instead.  So, if you want to read about Sheaffer’s thoughts on this week’s episode, click HERE.  She’s doing that today on her blog…and it is always super entertaining!!

What am I doing today?  Flying home from my favorite city with my favorite man after seeing my favorite artist in concert last night.  Andrew and I went to Boston to see Buble.  Yesssssssss!!!  I’ll recap that later, but in the meantime, I have to jet because I literally have to get on an airplane.  Happy Wednesday, friends!

1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:

Well, if you need a meal plan this week, try this one

Meal Planning Monday

…my Meal Planning Monday is here to make your weeknights easy peasy!!

Also, anyone getting ready for St. Patrick’s Day?!?!  Look at this fun little recipe you could make…

Lucky Shamrock Mix

…my Lucky Shamrock Mix or this one…

Butterscotch Beer Bars

Butterscotch Beer Bars 🙂 .

To see all of my St. Paddy’s Day recipes click HERE.

2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

Well, right now, I’m thinking a lot about this…

…you know, the last time I was in Boston seeing my Red Sox win Game One of the World Series!  I am soooooo pumped about this next season!!  It starts in a month!!

3: WHAT I’M LOVING:

This baby right here…

Erika was raving to all of her friends about this Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer.  She kept telling us how life changing this thing is.  You take your towel-dried hair and use this as your hair dryer while it simultaneously smooths your hair out and basically does it for you.  I was super intrigued (and totally impressed by how great Erika‘s hair looked), so I bought one myself and friends, I LOVE IT!  I’ve used it several times, but on Saturday, I photographed as I used it, so that you can see…

1: After I got out of the shower, I sprayed my Prep Rally over my hair and then brushed it out.  After that, I applied my Mistress Hair Balm.

2: Next, I got dressed (my cute yellow top is HERE) and then while my hair air dried a bit, I put on my makeup.

3: Next, I sectioned off my hair.  I always use these clips and work with three sections.  Here is the bottom section.

4: Then, I used my Revlon Dryer and dried it out.  Easy!!!

5: I repeated with the next two sections until I was done.

Dry, smooth and straight!

My earrings are HERE.  They’re super light 🙂 .

I didn’t apply any other products for the rest of the day nor did I use a flat iron or anything like that.

Um, LOVE!  I am going to take this with me on vacation instead of my blow dryer because it’s a bit smaller and will do the job with such ease!!  Thank you, Erika for sharing this with us!!  I AM LOVING IT!!!  You can find it HERE.

4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:

We’ve been getting ready for our Spring Break trip!  Last Saturday, the two big girls and I went shopping and finished off our to-do list.  Did you see my Spring Break finds?  I posted them HERE.  Here is a little peek…

…like these flip flops and then this…

beach bag.

You can see it all HERE.

5: WHAT I’M DREADING:

I get summer fever BAD.  Anyone else?  I come back from Spring Break and am ready for the carefree days of summer.

Ruined.

I am ruined after Spring Break 🙂 .

Except this is me after Spring Break.  Sigh.

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:

So many vacations!!

We are planning vacations like crazy around here!  Trips to Walt Disney World, Alaska, the Caribbean, Asia, Europe, Australia, cruises all over the world, and many, many more destinations.  If you are looking to book your next vacation, we would love to help you!  Email us today for more information at mixandmatchtravelagency@yahoo.com.

WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:

Did someone say…

…Spring Break?!?!

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:

My FEBRUARY BOOK REVIEW is TOMORROW!!!

You need to come back and check out what I read this month!  It’s a good list, friends 🙂 .

9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:

All the Buble, baby!

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:

This jacket on REPEAT!

Last week, I wore it FOUR days!

JACKET//TOP//JEANS//WEDGES//EARRINGS

On Tuesday, I wore it to run a few errands.

Here I am heading to the dentist in my jacket with my wedge booties on Thursday!

And then, on Friday too with my favorite green sweater!

Finally, I wore it on Saturday to the movies and to Target!

What I love the most about it is that you can cinch it up to make it a little more or less fitted depending on your size or how you want to wear it.  I bought it in an xsmall and feel it’s true to size.  Love this jacket!

11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:

Celebrating my dad’s birthday with GERMAN FOOD!!!  My very favorite 🙂 .

12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:

I’m tempted to say “Spring Break” again…but I won’t.  I’m looking forward to the days getting a bit longer, the kids’ spring sports beginning, baseball season starting, the weather warming up a bit, spending time outside with my family and the beginning of spring.

13: WHAT ELSE IS NEW:

Whew!  I think I’m done!

Bonus question this month:   WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME TO PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS?

Okay, I cannot wait to read your ideas because we LOVE playing board games!!  I just bought Clue for my kids, and I cannot wait to play it with them (it arrived while we were gone).  I used to love playing this one when I was little, and somehow, totally forgot about it until the other day.  We play Life all the time, and I would say that’s probably our favorite board game right now.  What is yours???  I love it when we play games!

Okay, that wraps up What’s Up Wednesday!  I hope you all have the BEST day!

I’ll see you all back here tomorrow for my FEBRUARY BOOK REVIEW!!! xo

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog February 27, 2019 at 4:48 am

I’ve heard about the Revlon dryer so many times! It seems super convenient, a great product to have. Also, love the yellow top on you looks so good, Shay! Cheery vibes all around ❤️✨

• Reply becky rasdall February 27, 2019 at 10:55 am

We love games too! Our favorite board games are Forbidden Island (It’s collaborative which is nice with the kids, our youngest (7) plays on a team with mom or dad), a similar concept game good for the younger ones is Outfoxed. Not a board game, but we also love Sleeping Queens and Sushi Go!

• Reply Erika Slaughter February 27, 2019 at 5:07 am

I’m so glad you’re loving that dryer! It’s got some skills!! And I think it’s totally fine to keep saying Spekng Break!! I’m looking forward to it myself!

• Reply Fonda @Savvy Southern Chic February 27, 2019 at 5:13 am

I had to check out those butterscotch beer bars, sound so good!

• Reply Sarah February 27, 2019 at 5:24 am

Ticket to Ride is an absolute favorite at our house! It woulD be perfect for Kensington and Smith! The basic concept is a board with a map (USA, Nordic Countries, Germany.,.they have SO many options) and its a strategy game with cards and train pieces to construct routes to and from specific places on the map, all while watching your # of train pieces remaining, and making sure your opponents don’t take your routes! The USA map is good for starters to learn the basic rules. Some of the other games build on the basic rules to add more elements of strategy. Again, good game for your older two, but I think I have seen “Ticket to Ride Junior” in stores too-I know nothing about that but it could be good for Ashby and Madeley!

• Reply Sheaffer Sims February 27, 2019 at 5:30 am

You know how much I also love a good military jacket. I love yours! Thanks for The Bachelor recap shout out! 🙂

• Reply Mary Woods February 27, 2019 at 5:44 am

I have that dryer and live it ! I have not used a straight iron since I’ve been using it. What lipstick are you wearing in the yellow sweater? So pretty!!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama February 27, 2019 at 6:59 am

Bobbi Brown’s Bikini Pink 🙂

• Reply Melinda Donley February 27, 2019 at 5:44 am

We love Aggravation! So fun! We’re also into Ticket to Ride right now 🙂

• Reply Holly Floyd February 27, 2019 at 5:51 am

Your family would love the game, Quick Cups!!!! We got it at Target on a whim about 2 years ago and still play it all the time!!!!

• Reply Tanya February 27, 2019 at 5:58 am

The MB concert looked so fun …what a great reason to go to Boston. I picked that Revlon one-step for one of my favorites today too! Have a super day!

• Reply Narci February 27, 2019 at 6:04 am

That hair dryer looks amazing! And, I love you in that yellow sweater! So pretty!

• Reply Ashley B February 27, 2019 at 6:05 am

My son is 7 and we love to play Sleeping Queens and Build or Boom.
    Looking forward to your book reviews tomorrow!

• Reply SS February 27, 2019 at 7:44 am

We LOVE Sleeping Queens!!!

• Reply Alexis deZayas February 27, 2019 at 6:06 am

I tried that blow dryer for the first time this weekend and it was incredible!! I need to go snag one for myself!

• Reply Sarah Shaneyfelt February 27, 2019 at 6:11 am

You look just like your mom with your hair straightened!! So beautiful!

• Reply Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams February 27, 2019 at 6:12 am

I still need to try the revlon dryer brush! I’m ready for spring break too Shay, I gotta wait 5 more weeks though 🙁 Have you played Sequence with the kids before?! I’ve played with family and friends and I think your older two would love it!

• Reply Amy Heinl February 27, 2019 at 6:19 am

Safe travels home…cant wait for tomorrow book review. Our favorite board games are Sorry, Trouble, Parchessi, Clue, and Yahtzee. The kids will love clue

• Reply kathy February 27, 2019 at 6:20 am

I love that hair dryer, too, for my thick hair. It is amazing.

• Reply Nicole Virgilio February 27, 2019 at 6:23 am

Hi Shay! Love this jacket! What size did you get? 🙂 love the length on you.

• Reply Mix and Match Mama February 27, 2019 at 6:59 am

xsmall!

• Reply Katherine B. February 27, 2019 at 6:31 am

Sleeping Queens is a darling game that sneaks in a little bit of math!

• Reply Annaliese February 27, 2019 at 6:35 am

What movie did you go see? I havent seen anything good coming out. Would love a good recommendation!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama February 27, 2019 at 6:58 am

How To Train a Dragon 3 🙂

• Reply Mary February 27, 2019 at 6:45 am

I have to say that Revlon one step dryer was life changing for me. My hair is super thick and holds a lot of water so it takes even a professional a long time to dry my hair straight. I watched a lot of reviews on this product on YouTube and was not disappointed. I do a quick blow dry to get my hair about 75% dry before I use it ( or air dry if I have the time). Then divide my hair in sections and go to work. It’s so easy and the results are amazing!

• Reply Rebecca Jo February 27, 2019 at 6:45 am

Its still too cold for me to pull out my military jacket, but once it warms up some, i’ll be wearing it ALL the time. Its such a cute look for anything.

• Reply Kristine G. February 27, 2019 at 6:59 am

Our new favorite game is Spot It! It’s actually a card game, not a board game. It comes in a cute little tin so you can toss it in your purse! They have all different kinds…we have the Minnesota Twins edition. You should get the Red Sox one, Shay! My kids are 7 and 9 and they love it!

• Reply Martha February 27, 2019 at 1:13 pm

My family loves this one too! I like that there are variations and one person can even play by themselves. Since it’s all picture-based, my kids can play in English or French, so great practice.

• Reply Connie February 27, 2019 at 7:00 am

We play Life and Clue here as well. Googley Eyes is fun! We also play a lot of Rummikub and Yahtzee here! I’ve heard Ticket To Ride is fun. They even have a Ticket To Ride Jr. I may buy it this Christmas. I’m so glad to be done with Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders. LOL My kids loved playing those games when they were little. I’ll be back to read more board game ideas too. Have a great day Shay! 🙂

• Reply Jessica February 27, 2019 at 7:04 am

“This Game is Bonkers” and “4 way countdown” are favorites around here right now. My kids are 6, 9, & 11!

• Reply Jamie February 27, 2019 at 7:06 am

Ticket to Ride! and Tsuro!

• Reply Kristy Waters February 27, 2019 at 7:09 am

I randomly bought that hair dryer on a whim, and it a life changer. My flat iron is bored and lonely.

• Reply Megan February 27, 2019 at 7:13 am

We love playing Sorry! Easy for my 5-year-old to play too. And No-Stress Chess is a lot of fun too!

• Reply Tammy February 27, 2019 at 7:20 am

I love my Revlon dryer. I find I use it more on day two and three of not washing my hair. I spritz my hair with conditioning spray and water to dampen my hair before using it. It gives my non washed hair volume otherwise my hair is really flat.

• Reply Jessamyn February 27, 2019 at 7:23 am

Try Space Team! It’s a cooperative card game that gets pretty rowdy! Your big kids would love it, and adults do too. You’re working together to get your spaceship to space. 🙂

• Reply Jen February 27, 2019 at 7:23 am

YES! I’ve been using that Revlon dryer for about 6 months now and it is nothing short of amazing! It is like getting a professional blow out…my hair is super smooth and straight and it is SO much faster than a regular hair dryer for me. I even use it on my daughter’s hair (super thick and down to her bottom), though my arm gets pretty tired by the time we’re done with hers, LOL! SO AMAZING!!

• Reply Kerri February 27, 2019 at 7:26 am

I just love these link ups so much! You should definitely check out the board game Suspicion if you guy are CLUE fans. It’s completely different but still has that whole “Who done it” thing going for it, and it is really so much fun! Also Treasure Island, Sushi Go!, and Wits and Wagers are super fun ones!

• Reply Keri February 27, 2019 at 7:27 am

Which Apple Watch band are you wearing?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama February 27, 2019 at 7:29 am

The sport band from the apple store!

• Reply Melissa Terry February 27, 2019 at 7:37 am

Clue and Life are family favorites right now along with the Great States game you suggested way back in the fall. I’m so intrigued by the Revlon dryer…I have a DB Buttercup I love but it still takes sweet forever to dry my hair and I always have to finish with a flat iron so I’m thinking this might be a good fit.

• Reply Danielle February 27, 2019 at 7:37 am

Great post! My kids are very into board games lately, so I have to pick some of these up. We’ve been playing Guess Who a lot and are ready for something new. Also, Shay with straight hair!!!

• Reply Amanda Wilson February 27, 2019 at 7:40 am

When is Spring Break for you guys??? We fly out Tuesday and I keep thinking omgoodness what if I saw the Shull crew lol!! I agree Spring Break makes me cave summer!!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama February 27, 2019 at 9:55 am

It’s not until mid-March!

• Reply Sarah February 27, 2019 at 7:47 am

Would you say there is a big diff between the Revlon & the Dyson supersonic hair dryer?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama February 27, 2019 at 9:55 am

The Dyson dries faster but you have to use a brush along with it.

• Reply Nicole J February 27, 2019 at 7:48 am

Favorite kids games: Zingo, Spotit, uno, Blink, Memory and Battleship

• Reply Amy J February 27, 2019 at 7:54 am

We love to play Sequence. Also, you should check out Sarah Briggs jewelry. Cute and light weight! She just opening a retail store in Waxahachie, TX.

• Reply Angela February 27, 2019 at 8:01 am

Make sure you use the dryer on low. It can cause ALOT of breakage

• Reply Jenni February 27, 2019 at 8:05 am

My three are a little younger than yours (6, 5 and 3). The two games we play most are- Peek-a-doodle-do and a Pengaloo. My three year can play both and my 6 1/2 still has fun with both games!

• Reply Meredith February 27, 2019 at 8:07 am

Love the dryer- I got it 2 weeks ago after Erika talked about it and it took a few times but I am really getting the volume I wanted no-w. I have pretty straight hair but dryer usually make it frizzy- not this one. I also use it on dry hair after dry shampoo.
    My kids love clue, sorry, monopoly, uno, and good old fashion card games- they are a few years older than yours but have played for several

• Reply Jess W February 27, 2019 at 8:07 am

We got the Monopoly: Ultimate Banking Edition and played it over the holidays and my niece’s (and us adults) couldn’t get enough of it! I loved Monopoly as a kid, but it took SO long. This one doesn’t have fake money, it’s a debit card with an electronic machine that tracks everything for you. The games don’t last very long at all, it’s very manageable. I think one evening we ended up playing 4 games in a row!

• Reply Amy February 27, 2019 at 8:29 am

Games: TROUBLE is a super favorite here; Sorry, CARS Monopoly (great for younger kids, pretty different from the classic game), Yahtzee (although that’s a dice game, not board), I have gotten several more educational cute games from Target like the Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel game and a puppy game, Eric Carle’s Brown Bear Brown Bear What do you See, Rummikub Jr., DIzzy Dizzy Dinosaur

• Reply Mary Jane McNeill February 27, 2019 at 8:36 am

How does the round barrel of the dryer get near your roots to dry them?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama February 27, 2019 at 9:54 am

It gets really close. The less hair you grab, the closer you get.

• Reply pam February 27, 2019 at 8:39 am

I always love your style! Where is your black bag from–it’s the one sitting in the background on the bench in your closet, I think–Thank you!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama February 27, 2019 at 9:53 am

Thank you, Pam! It’s a Louis Vuitton.

• Reply Katie February 27, 2019 at 8:43 am

We love Sleeping Queens card game and Mexican Train dominoes.

• Reply Denise February 27, 2019 at 8:45 am

Blokus is awesome (Amazon)! Spot It is really good and lots of different versions, Zingo is fun for smaller kids. And as always puzzles are fun!

• Reply Becky February 27, 2019 at 8:46 am

Thanks for the hair styling tip! I’ve just added the hair dryer to my amazon cart! Just curious how your hair looked/felt the next day? Did you have to re-wash or add more product? If so, what product? Thanks in advance.

• Reply Keisha Dawson February 27, 2019 at 8:51 am

We have a weekly game night, and Bounce Off is a new favorite! Even my husband, who does this night only because he knows the kids love it, enjoys this game!

• Reply Jennifer Maynard February 27, 2019 at 8:55 am

We love to play Farkle and Tenzi (both dice games) and then Sushi Go (a card game). Right now my son is hooked on Monopoly Fortnite as he got it for his birthday. It is actually pretty fun and soooo much faster than regular Monopoly.

• Reply Ella February 27, 2019 at 8:55 am

I have a 7-year-old brother who loves playing board games. Our favorites are Apples to Apples and Rummikub.
    We also just got into Cirkus, Word Exchange, Chameleon, and Guess Who.
    that new version of Clue looks super fun!
    Despite everyone talking about this new hair dryer, I just bought the Elchim hair dryer. Mine just broke after 9 years and I’m love it, so just went with the same one again.

• Reply Chrys February 27, 2019 at 8:56 am

All your Spring Break talk and hints at warm weather are KILLING ME girl! Dying to see where you are headed. I still have 8 weeks until Spring Break and I’m pretty convinced I won’t make it.

• Reply Kerri February 27, 2019 at 8:58 am

I was going to buy that Revlon dryer. My almost 11 year old daughter is wanting me to help her with her hair in the AM’s and blow dry it! I am thinking this might be a good tool. Also, love that you come to Boston often, clearly I am biased, but we love it here. Also, we love board games too, and Clue is a favorite of ours!!!

• Reply Erika D. February 27, 2019 at 9:05 am

The favorite game right now is Settlers of Catan Junior! A great game of strategy that even my 5 year old understands!

• Reply Jenny Claridge February 27, 2019 at 9:09 am

Do you make much for German food? I need to find a few recipes to try.

• Reply Mix and Match Mama February 27, 2019 at 9:53 am

I make little bit…but I need to explore more recipes!

• Reply Sara February 27, 2019 at 9:11 am

That hair dryer cracks me up! My sorority sisters and I ALL used something similar to that before discovering the Chi (game changer!). And now it is back! I am trying to decide if I should try the trend again.

• Reply KATHERINE DARLINGTON February 27, 2019 at 9:26 am

Blockus is a great family game!

• Reply Amanda @ That Inspired Chick February 27, 2019 at 9:27 am

That dryer is the greatest!! The girls in my FB group have been obsessed with it too. And I love you with straight hair! So pretty!! Can’t wait to hear all about the concert!!
    That Inspired Chick

• Reply Sarah February 27, 2019 at 9:27 am

I have had that Revlon dryer in my cart forever now, but I just clicked on your link and saw they have a 20% off coupon. Whoo hoo! DONE AND DONE. We love Clue in our house, but our current favorite game is Quirkle. Not a board game, but my husband and I enjoy playing just as much as our big kids. Smith and Kensington would probably really enjoy it!

• Reply Amy February 27, 2019 at 9:29 am

There’s a 20% off coupon on Amazon now for the hair dryer/volumizer. SOLD!

• Reply Lysha February 27, 2019 at 9:39 am

I love that jacket! Happy birthday to your Dad! And yay to German food. Have a great weekend!

• Reply Ann Reedy February 27, 2019 at 9:41 am

Quirkle and Blocus are my favorite games. My boys just got NFL Showdown and they are LOVING it! (I’m not so keen!)

• Reply Stacy February 27, 2019 at 9:43 am

We love to play a game called Outfoxed. You reveal clues to catch which fox is the thief. They love it so much, but we did modify just slightly. The instructions call for players to move their game pieces around the board, and we’ve found that element to be completely unnecessary and just distracting. We just take turns finding clues and revealing suspects until we come up with the thief!

• Reply Cate February 27, 2019 at 9:45 am

I love the yellow top! But is it see-through at all??

• Reply Mix and Match Mama February 27, 2019 at 9:52 am

I wear a cami underneath mine. I’m not sure if other colors would be, but the yellow is a bit sheer to me.

• Reply Jessica C. February 27, 2019 at 9:56 am

My kids are 9 and 7. We play Sequence for Kids, Apples to Apples Jr, Telestrations, Rummikub, Hatchimal Game, and Settlers of Catan as a family on a regular basis.

• Reply Richelle Stirling February 27, 2019 at 10:04 am

Pit has always been our family favorite!

• Reply Laci February 27, 2019 at 10:07 am

You look just like your mom with straight hair! Wow!

• Reply Susan Shelton February 27, 2019 at 10:14 am

We really like Sorry and Dominoes. I just bought Disney Codenames, but we haven’t played it yet. We also like to do challenging 1000 piece puzzles together. This is an old one we like too, Disney Scene It.

• Reply Chrissy February 27, 2019 at 10:31 am

Can you do a post about how your organize all your hair and makeup products? I love products too, but they take up so much space!! Do you keep them in a cabinet? Bags? Please let us know!

• Reply Becki Kidder February 27, 2019 at 10:47 am

We are a game family! Favorites include Sushi Go Party & Rummikub. Just starting to play Ticket to Ride….

• Reply Diana February 27, 2019 at 10:56 am

Is that picture of the couple at the Finest Playa Mujeres? If so, that’s my favorite resort in the area.

• Reply Mix and Match Mama February 28, 2019 at 5:04 am

It is!!

• Reply Deb Weber February 27, 2019 at 11:18 am

I can’t wait to hear about the Michael Buble concert. I’m going next month when he is here in Nebraska!!

• Reply Erica Werner February 27, 2019 at 11:50 am

Love seeing your handbag collection in your pictures. It’s just happiness! I was wondering, what is your favorite everyday bag? And in what color?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama February 28, 2019 at 5:04 am

Probably the LV Neverfull in any color!

• Reply Maria Bishop February 27, 2019 at 12:22 pm

Thanks for the recommendation on the blow dryer brush thing. I got it for 20% off today on Amazon for some reason- I’ll take any reason to save money! Looking forward to trying it out. Your recommendations are always spot on!

• Reply Patty Anderson February 27, 2019 at 12:42 pm

Our girls LOVED mancala and had a regular one and a travel one so it could go with us anywhere…also loved Chinese checkers!

• Reply Alicia February 27, 2019 at 12:50 pm

O.k. So this game hasn’t come out yet….BUT the Kickstarter is off to an amazing start. We are good friends with the creator and it is SO fun. How can you not like throwing burritos?!

• Reply Andrea February 27, 2019 at 2:16 pm

My kids are older than yours but we love Spinner Dominos. Been playing it with them for years. So fun!

• Reply Heather February 27, 2019 at 2:26 pm

Three games that we really enjoy that haven’t been mentioned yet are: Word on the Street jr (good for 7+), 5 second rule jr (my 4 year old can participate in this but fun for all!) and Silly Street.

• Reply Kimberly C February 27, 2019 at 2:27 pm

Straight hair looks great on you!
    Can’t wait for the book review tomorrow 😁

• Reply Katie February 27, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Yes!!! That dryer is my obsession. I’ve convinced almost ten friends to purchase it as well. Hot tip: Sometimes I go stick straight, but if I want a little body and wave, I start at the root, pull and wrap the hair around the barrel at the same time, then twist as I get to the bottom. Hold it twisted around your ends for a few seconds. Then you’ll have nice, bouncy SMOOTH waves!

• Reply Kerri Lovejoy February 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Uno attack is a favorite! Easy enough for my 4 year old to hang with a 9 year old when we play!

• Reply Lisa D February 27, 2019 at 9:40 pm

We played a lot of Clue when we had kids living at home. Now we play Farkle and Five Crowns and Triple Yahtzee a lot.

• Reply Kaz February 27, 2019 at 11:18 pm

I need that hair dryer/straightner thing!

• Reply Valerie February 28, 2019 at 12:03 am

We LOVE Wits and Wagers Family Edition. You would like it!

• Reply Suzanne February 28, 2019 at 12:29 am

Sneaky Snacky Squirrel! We all love it and my kids are 2 & 4!

• Reply Nikki February 28, 2019 at 4:45 am

It’s not a board game, but Even Steven’s Odd is a fast-paved dice game…fun for most ages!

• Reply Kelly February 28, 2019 at 5:10 am

Your hair is so amazingly thick! You’re so lucky! Looks fabulous

• Reply Sarah February 28, 2019 at 6:01 am

We love Eye Found It, Disney Version, Pete the Cat Groovy Buttons and GOLO Golf {dice game}. Spot It is also fun — they have so many versions — you’d probably love the Red Sox version or Splash, which is waterproof and could be played poolside! All of these can be found on Amazon…because I’m that kind of mom 😉

• Reply Suzanne February 28, 2019 at 6:32 am

Anyone debating it…..go buy that revlon dryer now!😀
    I am always disappointed when I try thing others rave about but not this time!!! I have curly ish hair that took forever to dry then flat iron and now I only have to dry with this tool and my hair is straight bouncy and shiny. No joke I get compliments all the time on my hair. I promise you it’s worth it. I never leave reviews. Hi Shay!

• Reply Ashley February 28, 2019 at 6:55 am

My kids love Clue!! They also love Monopoly!! I have the hair dryer and love it! It’s awesome for Reagan’s hair too! 💗😘

• Reply Brenda Kirkbride February 28, 2019 at 11:07 am

We love, love, love Monopoly Deal. A fun, fast version of Monopoly!

• Reply Lindsay @ Lindsay's Sweet World February 28, 2019 at 11:39 am

We saw MB last week in Atlanta and he was FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!! I love him so so much. I’m a fan for life after that concert!

• Reply Heather Moffit March 3, 2019 at 5:39 am

This was so fun to see!

• Reply Olivia March 4, 2019 at 11:22 am

Hi Shay! Question, what resort is that in the picture of the couple you booked a trip for? It’s just what I’m looking for 🙂

• Reply Mix and Match Mama March 4, 2019 at 12:27 pm

Oh! Email us! We’ll give you all the scoop!!!