Meal Planning Monday #301

It’s the first Monday in November…and I’m on vacation!

Woohoo!!!!!!

Yesterday, I flew to my very favorite city with my very favorite girls for a super fun little getaway.  Waking up in Boston is always a good idea 🙂 .  I won’t be making dinner tonight, but maybe Andrew will read this for our the rest of my family 😉 ?!  I have five suppers perfect for your November and a yummy breakfast recipe too.

Happy November, friends!  I will be back here ALL WEEK, so I’ll see you tomorrow!!

Meal Planning Monday

Let’s kick off the month with…

Taco Tortellini Soup

…Taco Tortellini Soup.  How could that not be perfect for a Monday?!

Chicken Tacos with Cranberry Salsa

It’s cranberry season! My Chicken Tacos with Cranberry Salsa are a fun spin on Taco Tuesday.  Lots of flavors in every bite.

Baked Potato Soup

I’m not sure anything is cozier than Andrea’s Baked Potato Soup…especially now that it’s getting darker even earlier!

Meatball Stuffed Acorn Squash

You guys!  Have you tried my Meatball Stuffed Acorn Squash yet?!  I’m telling you, it’s not only easy but delicious too!!

Italian Brisket Sandwiches

Italian Brisket Sandwiches are simple when the slow cooker does most of the work!  End your week with this delicious supper!

Pumpkin Hand Pies

Looking for an easy weeknight dessert or something cute to bring to a party?  My Pumpkin Hand Pies are just perfect for any occasion!

Sausage & Cornbread Casserole

And whether you make my Sausage & Cornbread Breakfast Casserole for supper one night or breakfast one morning, your family will LOVE it!

Sending you love from Boston this morning!  I’ll see you tomorrow, friends! xo

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog November 4, 2019 at 4:44 am

The meatball stuffed acorn squash looks so good! Great weeknight dinner! 🙂

• Reply Julie November 4, 2019 at 7:57 am

Welcome to Boston from your Newton, MA fan :). I’m glad you have a sunny day today. Enjoy the city!

• Reply Amanda Wilsom November 4, 2019 at 8:04 am

Boston!! Have so much fun!

• Reply Lyndsie November 4, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Hey shay for the sausage and corn bread breakfast casserole do you think it would work if I used cornbread muffins instead? My store only sells packs of 6 corn bread muffins. Would 6 be enough? How many do you think I need?thank you

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 5, 2019 at 6:13 am

I think six would probably be plenty, but I can’t see how large they are.

• Reply Riley November 4, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Hey shay I have a question about ANDREA’S BAKED POTATO SOUP. We hosted a party last night and I have like 4 cups of homemade mash potatoes left over. Do you think I could use the mashed potatoes in the soup?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 5, 2019 at 6:12 am

I wouldn’t in this slow cooker recipe since it cooks all day and the mashed potatoes are already creamy. I do think you could whip that into a stove top soup though.

• Reply Kinsley November 4, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Hey shay for your PUMPKIN HAND PIES do you think I could sub the pumkin purée for sweet potato purée and make sweet potato hand pies? Would I use different spices? Would I need to adjust the baking time?