Meal Planning Monday: THANKSGIVING EDITION!

It’s here.

It’s the cooking holiday to end all cooking holidays.

We have pies to bake.

Turkeys to baste.

Dressing to stuff.

And green beans to sprinkle French fried onions down on top of 😉 .

So, we don’t have a lot of time to fuss with dinner this week…which is why, I’m making things super easy.  Like ridiculously easy.

Meal Planning Monday

Happy (EASY!) Meal Planning Monday!!

Andrea's Pulled Pork

On Monday, make a double batch of Andrea’s Pulled Pork.  You’re eating sandwiches tonight and then tomorrow night…

Pulled Pork Stuffed Potatoes

Pulled Pork Stuffed Potatoes!

Blackberry Bacon Biscuit Sandwiches

We’re going suuuuuuuper simple on Wednesday night with my Blackberry Bacon Biscuit Sandwiches!

On Thursday, it’s THANKSGIVING!!! If you’re still looking for recipes, click HERE to see all of my Turkey Day food from sides to desserts!

Turkey & Cranberry Quesadillas

On Friday, you eat leftovers.  Try my Turkey & Cranberry Quesadillas for a fuss free Black Friday supper!

Sausage Cinnamon Raisin Casserole

Finally, if you need a breakfast casserole this week, check out my Sausage Cinnamon Raisin Casserole.  This one is SO DARN DELICIOUS!!

Happy Thanksgiving week, everyone!  I’ll see you tomorrow! xo

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog November 25, 2019 at 4:52 am

So many festive recipes! Thanks for sharing! 💕✨

• Reply Narci November 25, 2019 at 6:24 am

Those Biscuits look divine! Yum!

• Reply Tammy November 25, 2019 at 6:34 am

This is the same meal plan you posted (word for word) on Thanksgiving week last year. Do you really eat the same meals this week????

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 25, 2019 at 6:55 am

Keep in mind, my meal plans are always to share with others and not what I’m personally making. I’m always six weeks in ahead over here, so I just finished up Christmas recipes last week and am working my way into January. Tonight, I’m making a brand new recipe to share in 2020, so that couldn’t be on today’s meal plan.

• Reply Deb November 25, 2019 at 8:24 am

Shay I’m sure you have answered this before but I don’t read the comments very often so…do you listen to these audio books or you read them? Just wondering when you manage to get all this reading done in a month with the kids and other stuff :).

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 25, 2019 at 8:49 am

I read them! This month, I had two trips, so that bought me a lot of extra time reading in airports and on planes. I always read at night and during found time throughout my day.

• Reply Kate November 25, 2019 at 8:36 am

That breakfast Casserole is one of our favorite breakfasts! It is so yummy! We are actually running in a race on thanksgiving here in Atlanta and we are going to be having that casserole when we get back! I wanted to also share our other favorite breakfast casserole recipe we make. I got it from a family friend 12 years ago and it is still a favorite.

Ingredients

lb bulk pork sausage (spicy, if desired) I use Owens
    box (7 oz) frozen blend vegetables
    10 eggs
    1 cup whole or 2% milk
    1bag (20 oz) refrigerated O’Brien hash browns
    2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese (8 oz)
    3tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves

Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In 8-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain.
    Microwave vegetables for two minutes to defrost them. In large bowl, beat eggs and milk with whisk. Stir in potatoes, cooked sausage, vegetables, 1 cup of the cheese and 1 tablespoon of the basil. Pour into baking dish. Bake now, or cover and refrigerate up to 12 hours.
    Bake 60 to 65 minutes, uncovered, until center is set. Sprinkle with remaining cheese during last 5 minutes of bake time. Sprinkle with remaining basil just before serving.

• Reply Denise November 25, 2019 at 5:29 pm

Thanks Shay for sharing a plan! It’s so nice to come here on Monday’s and find inspiration for the week ahead! Happy thanksgiving week!

• Reply Kelly Davis November 26, 2019 at 10:24 am

The quesadillas look delicious! What a great alternative for e leftover meal- thanks:-)