Thanksgiving Day Parade Breakfast Menu!

Every year, one of our very favorite Thanksgiving traditions is watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade while enjoying a yummy breakfast.  I always like to share a menu for your family to enjoy while watching too (The Rockettes just NEVER get old on Turkey Day!).

Here’s a menu designed to be easy (because you’re already making Thanksgiving food, you don’t need to be making even more recipes!), yummy, and prepped in advance.  Enjoy! xo

Pumpkin Hot Chocolate

Pumpkin Hot Chocolate in the Slow Cooker could not be easier!  Add everything in, stir and enjoy!

Cheesy Egg & Bacon Bites

If you’re looking for just a little bite, my Cheesy Egg & Bacon Bites are what you need to make.  You can actually make these the night before and then just pop them in the oven the morning of.

Looking for something a little heartier?  Try this…

Sausage & Potato Casserole

…my Sausage & Potato Casserole.  You can assemble it the day before and just wait until Thanksgiving morning to bake.

Butterscotch French Toast Bake

For something sweet try my Butterscotch Cinnamon French Toast Bake!  All my favorite flavors in one yummy breakfast casserole…and again, you can make it in advance too!

And I always think of these on cold mornings…

Pecan Streusel Cinnamon Rolls

Pecan Streusel Cinnamon Rolls 🙂 .

A little savory, a little sweet, all yummy to eat!

Happy Friday!!  See you guys on Monday!

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog November 16, 2018 at 4:39 am

Looks like a perfect first meal to begin Thanksgiving! 🙂

• Reply Narci November 16, 2018 at 6:11 am

Eek! I love the parade! I’m so looking forward to watching with my people! This menu is perfection! Yum!

• Reply Alexis deZayas November 16, 2018 at 6:17 am

Wishing I could have that French toast bake for breakfast this morning! This all looks so yummy!

• Reply Heidi | Heidi Wanders the World November 16, 2018 at 8:02 am

We love watching the parade at our house! It’s a tradition! Everything you posted looks yummy!

• Reply Jessica R November 16, 2018 at 1:37 pm

This is one of our favorite traditions too! We do a special breakfast (love the ideas above) and then get out a big jigsaw puzzle to do while we watch the parade. Thanks for the great post!

• Reply Meagan Ruse November 16, 2018 at 2:02 pm

I had forgotten about that French toast!! It was such a yummy spin on the classic!

• Reply Robin Lauber November 22, 2018 at 6:51 pm

Hi Shay! I’ve been following your blog for years now and went to the parade for the first time today! I was sad when I was doing research that there wasn’t a Shay blog post to tell me all the tips and tricks for doing it right😂 Hope your family gets to enjoy it someday!!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 23, 2018 at 6:40 am

Hahahahaha! I hope you had so much fun!!!!