22 Pie Recipes for Thanksgiving!

22 Pie Recipes for Thanksgiving
Friends!  Thanksgiving is going to be here before we know it!!
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, Thanksgiving food isn’t really my jam.  I’m not a huge meat and sides kind of girl (I’m more of a lasagna or enchilada kind of a girl), so when I don’t get too excited about the main course, I LOVE PIE!  Pie and cobblers are my very favorite desserts, so I get PUMPED when it’s time for Turkey Day dessert 🙂 .  We always make pies in our family!  Pecan, pumpkin, cherry, and more!  We are pie people.  If you’re pie people too, then you’ll love today’s post…22 PIE RECIPES FOR THANKSGIVING!
Get to pinning friends! You’ll want to save these recipes!
Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!
Pumpkin Toffee Pie
Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Pecan Pie
Bourbon & Butterscotch Pumpkin Pie
Salted Caramel Pecan Pie
Pumpkin Hand Pies
Pumpkin Chess Pie
Toffee Crunch Pie

Chocolate Chip Pie

And to see all of my Thanksgiving fare, click HERE.

Happy Pie Day!!

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog November 8, 2019 at 4:45 am

Mmm, these recipes are making me salivate! These look so good! ❤️✨

• Reply Narci November 8, 2019 at 5:17 am

All of these pies are totally my jam! Yum!

• Reply Tessa November 8, 2019 at 6:12 am

We actually made your banana cream pie last night and it was amazing! Thanks for the recipe!

• Reply Jaime November 8, 2019 at 8:04 am

Please answer as soon as possible:) I am going to be making these tomorrow!:) I’m making your maple sausage balls for a party but I was wondering if I could make them without cheese?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 8, 2019 at 8:47 am

You totally could! I would keep the cream cheese in the recipe though!

• Reply Jennifer Maynard November 8, 2019 at 8:42 am

I love making tons of pies for Thanksgiving dinner and then you get to eat them for breakfast for the few days after Thanksgiving. I mean, most of them have either fruit or pumpkin in them, so that’s completely healthy. Right?!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 8, 2019 at 8:46 am

My MIL and I eat pumpkin pie with coffee and totally justify it as a vegetable serving the next morning 😉 .

• Reply Debbra Weber November 8, 2019 at 9:12 am

Thank you for these!! I am definitely going to trip the Chocolate Chip Pie and one of the pecan pies for Thanksgiving.