25 Days of Christmas Treats!

25 Days of Christmas Treats

It’s my annual 25 Days of Christmas Treats!

Every year, I like to kick off the month with 25 goodies you can make all season long!  From gingerbread to egg nog, peppermint, cranberry, chocolate, red velvet and more, I have all the sweet treats you need for this holiday season!  I have bars, cookies, cakes, pies and cocktails too!  Twenty Five days of Christmas cheer right here!

Happy December, friends!!! May your month be merry and bright (and delicious too!).

Chocolate Peppermint Macaroons

Cranberry Mimosas

Cranberry Mimosas

Peppermint Crunch Krispies

Peppermint Crunch Krispies

Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Pecan Pie

Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Pecan Pie

Those are this year’s 25 Days of Christmas Treats!  To see even more of my Christmas goodies (I have many more!), click HERE.

Merry (almost) Christmas friends!

Enjoy this season in the kitchen baking up goodies with and for the ones you love.

xo

• Reply Alexis deZayas December 2, 2019 at 5:12 am

I’m having a favorite things Christmas party this month and your slow cooker hot chocolate is on the menu!! I can’t wait!

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog December 2, 2019 at 5:21 am

I’m hungry now! Christmas is perfect for indulging in these treats! ❤️✨

• Reply Narci December 2, 2019 at 6:42 am

This is my favorite post all year! Bring on the Christmas treats!

• Reply Kim S. December 2, 2019 at 10:57 am

Hi- I tried making regular size of the gingerbread muffins this weekend and they didn’t turn out. Twice. I looked back at the original post and I’m not the only one where it didn’t work. Mine did the same thing as the other ladies – the batter spilled over the top and them they completely caved in. Are we doing something wrong? Thanks

• Reply Mix and Match Mama December 2, 2019 at 12:55 pm

I really think those work best mini because they’re so dense and kind of sink in the center (perfect spot for frosting!).

• Reply Carrie December 2, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Every. Single. Recipe. Looks so good. I want to make them all!

• Reply Teresa December 2, 2019 at 5:37 pm

Hi do you think I could use sausage links instead of ground sausage in your sausage broccoli cheese soup? I have chicken apple sausage left over from a dinner I made earlier this week. I was trying to find a way to use it up and your sausage broccoli soup looked so good. What do you think? Would it still be yummy? If you think it would be yummy than Should I try to remove the casing or just slice the sausage into rounds?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama December 3, 2019 at 5:03 am

Yes! You can either slice them into rounds and brown them first or remove them from the casing and brown that up.

• Reply Piper December 2, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Hey shay for your gingerbread muffins do you think there is a way to use honey or agave instead of cane sugar? I know it’s not something you normally do for your family but I like to have minimal sugar in my families breakfast. My kids love gingerbread so I think they would love these. Would I just use more flour? How much honey would you use?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama December 3, 2019 at 5:02 am

Those muffins are some of my faves, but they’re a little tricky because they’re naturally so dense. I might not make the substitution this go around.

• Reply Susan M December 2, 2019 at 7:23 pm

Hello! What a delectable list of Christmas recipes! I was thinking of trying to make the Gingerbread Cookies in bar form. I wonder if that would work?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama December 3, 2019 at 5:01 am

I have other bar recipes. i’ve never converted this one, so I don’t know if it will work or not?