All About Holiday Appetizers!

All About Holiday Appetizers

Every year, I share my favorite appetizer recipes because friends, WE EAT THEM ALL HOLIDAY SEASON LONG!

I mean to tell you…GIVE ME ALL THE DIP.

All of it.

And the cheese too.

We are hosting parties or attending them where appetizers are aplenty, so I always like to share my faves.  When I joined Andrew’s family (waaaaaaaay back 15 Christmases ago!), they always had an appetizer party on Christmas Eve and I quickly loved the idea so much that now, my side of the family does it too!  So now, everyone eat apps on Christmas Eve.  Isn’t that fun?!

Ready, set, here we go…all of my favorite appetizers in one convenient post just in time for your holiday season!

Starting with…

What's on my board?

my charcuterie board!  You can see what’s on my board HERE.

Pecan Praline Baked Brie

Cranberry Pecan Cheese ball

Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball

Bacon, Spinach & Feta Bites

Bacon Spinach & Feta Bites

Tex Mex Pinwheels

Sarah’s Pinwheels

Happy Friday!!  I hope you all have a very merry weekend!! xo

• Reply Nicole December 7, 2018 at 4:48 am

Yummy!! I’m making three of these this weekend!! I would be so lost without all of your great recipes!! Merry Friday!!

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog December 7, 2018 at 4:58 am

Oh, I love these, Shay! I’m having a potluck with my friends soon and I’m in charge of the appetisers so this will definitely help! 🙂

• Reply Narci December 7, 2018 at 5:54 am

Baked Crab and Artichoke Dip looks so yum!!! Give me all the appetizers too!

• Reply Ramona December 7, 2018 at 6:49 am

Our family Christmas has a appetizer party also! We have so much fun to see what all is brought to the table and a certain Aunt HAS to bring her certain cheese ball! Thank you for sharing your ideas! Have a blessed day ❤️

• Reply Marla B December 7, 2018 at 8:59 am

Hi Shay! These all look so delicious and I’m planning to try a few of them. One year you posted a recipe with the mini filo shells that were filled with a cream cheese filling, jalapeños and I think cranberries although I’m not positive on the cranberries. HA! Anyway, everyone loved those and I’m wanting to make them again this year. Do you remember the recipe I’m referring too? Thanks for all your yummy and easy recipes!

• Reply Susan December 7, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Are all of these appetizer recipes in one of your cookbooks?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama December 8, 2018 at 8:59 am

No, I wish they were!

• Reply Carol December 8, 2018 at 12:59 pm

So I made the green chile cheese ball again (make it every year) and M&M three bean chili for lunch on this cold wintery day here in East Tn. Now all curled up and watching the Hallmark channel.

• Reply Laura December 12, 2018 at 10:36 am

LOOOOVE Sarah’s Pinwheels. I wonder if you could add shredded chicken and bake a few minutes?? Have you or anyone ever tried it?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama December 12, 2018 at 1:03 pm